Feisty Elle Gives Up Her 5 Fall Picks
We couldn't agree more with Leslie Yang's Fall shopping motto, "stay warm and buy local". Yang, owner of the eco-friendly SF-based jewelry line Feisty Elle, creates an artsy array of super lightweight jewels comprised of bamboo and virgin merino wool. Such a creative genius requires an awesome Fall wardrobe, so we asked Yang for the scoop on her five Fall must-haves. Ready to shop?
1. Feisty Elle Feather Necklace: This standout piece is made from laser-cut felt feather and 14K gold fill chain. Yang loves it because, "it will give you all the drama of a statement piece but none of the weight."
2. Arden Thermal from She-Bible: "I have a ridiculous number of She-Bible pieces and they all fit like a dream to make mixing and matching a snap," said Yang. If the Arden Thermal could speak it would say, "Go cozy chic or go home!"
3. Addison Messenger Hobo from Bryna Nicole: "I've been on a quest for a gray crossbody bag that's chic and practical and I'm sure my search is over," said Yang. "SF-based designer Bryna Nicole makes bags with day-to-night versatility and great, unexpected detailing."
4. J Brand Japanese High-Rise Jeans from Candystore Collective: I don't know about you but low-rise denim can be pretty uncomfortable after a good meal," said Yang. "I can't help but love a little hi-rise premium denim twill to keep the silhouette smooth."
5. Feisty Elle Petal Drop Earrings: Yang loves these because, "The petal drop earrings are perfect for fall as a fun, lightweight pop of color and design over your scarf and coat".
- SF's Stylish Blogger Liz Cherkasova Shares Her Freshest Fall Look
- 1228 Takes a Golden Bite Out of Fall
- SF Style Blogger Laura Ellner Shares Her Feminine Fall Look
- Love It or Leave It: Fall's High-Waist, Wide-Leg Trousers
- Fall Must-Have Picks from Conifer, La Boutique Galerie and Hello by Candystore Collective