Hot Stuff: Lejaby Crystal Chantilly Lace Collection
An evening of high drama – tonight or any night – doesn’t have to involve an elaborate, Champagne-addled adventure through the wilds of the city (though that never hurts). For instant intrigue, try donning the latest sweet almost-nothings to arrive at lingerie boutique Dollhouse Bettie.
Just in at Haight Street shop, which specializes in vintage and premium lingerie with serious pin-up potential, the Lejaby Crystal Chantilly Lace Collection sparkles with navy blue Swarovski crystals and stretch black Chantilly lace. Thoughtful details range from the flirtatious tanga’s ruched back seam to the adjustable pleating of the draped underwire bra’s cups (so you can reveal as much – or as little – as you choose). At the same time, soft stretch jersey makes each piece extremely wearable.
Says owner Michelle Athanasiades of the sexy undies’ allure, “Having crystals on your bra and panties is definitely upping the glamour ante.” We certainly can’t argue with that.
Dollhouse Bettie, 1641 Haight Street, 415-252-7399, www.dollhousebettie.com
- Stuff: Vintage Collective Opens in the Mission
- Guns and Shades Pop-Up Shop Brings New, Rare Vintage Eyewear to Lower Haight
- Collective Opens on Valencia's Vintage Corridor
- Stuff: A Vintage Houseware Collective Opens in the Mission
- What's the Deal: Dollhouse Bettie, Heidi Says, 5733, Chrome and More...