Link Love: Barneys Sale a Bust? Skateboards the New Playboy?
Good reads from our feeds…
Thinking about hitting up the Barneys Warehouse Sale, at Fort Mason through the weekend? Beware lame discounts and dirty merch, says SF Unzipped’s Babe Scanlon.
Uh oh, Li-Lo. Elle UK’s Editor-in-Chief describes Lindsay Lohan’s recent cover shoot for the magazine as the most unpredictable and confusing of her career. Via Jezebel.
Are skateboards the new Playboy? The recent Supermodel Skateboard Project by Doodah suggest just that with cheap-looking shots of models Erin Wasson and Lara Stone stretched out on its boards. Via ShoppingBlog.
Christian Siriano tweets to preview his forthcoming collection, to be sold at Payless. We like the picture more than the shoes, but we'll reserve final judgment until we see the goods in person when they hit stores next month.
Move over soda. Swimsuits are the latest treats to hit vending machines. Via StyleList.
For fall, over-the-top footwear is all the rage, WWD reports.
Trend alert: everyone is getting short hair. Solange Knowles sent shockwaves around the Internets when she shaved her head and tweeted about it. Ciara soon followed suit with a slightly longer shortie. And most recently, Heather Mills steps out in a tousled platinum ‘do. Via StyleWatch. Will you be next?
- Link Love: Man Cleavage Busts onto the Scene, Sonia Rykiel for H&M and more…
- Link Love: Margiela Exits Maison Martin Margiela, Rodarte Sample Sale and more…
- Link Love: Disappearing Eyebrows, Shoe Magic, Blondes Tardy for the Party?
- Link Love: New Model Snack du Jour, Wang’s “Accidentally Sexy” Style, Kim’s a Nasty Gal and more…
- Link Love: Shoe Wedgies, Jimmy Choo H&M Preview and Tickets to the Gun Show