Link Love: Better Boobs, Dude Tube Tops and Adult Onesies
Good reads from our feeds....
From cookies and cutlets to abandoning chest-down sleep forever (say it ain’t so!), Glamour comes at us with 10 easy ways to make your boobs look better (sans the knife, of course).
Refinery 29 introduces us to the latest in uncomfortable-looking men’s fashion: the denim tube top for guys, courtesy of Jean-Paul Gaultier.
Got personal style? The Academy of Art is looking for real people of all shapes and sizes to model for the next issue of one eighty magazine. Academy blog Fashion School Daily has all the details...
Jezebel has us wondering whether going blonde can render a girl better equipped to fight the fiscal crisis.
The Cut reminds us that onesies are for babies.
People.com Stylewatch catches our attention with the news that Project Runway winner Leanne Marshall’s line for Bluefly.com debuts on Wednesday.
Sephora offers ideas for staying gorgeous with tips from the founders of Urban Decay, Tarte, Benefit, Bare Escentuals and others...
- Link Love: Disappearing Eyebrows, Shoe Magic, Blondes Tardy for the Party?
- Link Love: Shoe Wedgies, Jimmy Choo H&M Preview and Tickets to the Gun Show
- Link Love: Tie One On, Pucker Up Naturally and Stare in Horror at Whit Port
- Link Love: Remembering Nads, Granny Cap Hate, Undies Getting Smaller
- Link Love: Becks in Skivvies (Again), Free Music Downloads, Etsy vs. Feminism