Link Love: Feed Your Shoe Fetish, The Latest in Geek Chic and Agyness Walks on the Moon
Daily reads from our feeds...
Because who could emulate the King of Pop better than a platinum British it-girl, Agyness steps into MJ's shoes for an editorial in September's Harper Bazaar, via Fashionista.
Feast your eyes on our curvaceous shoe du jour, brought to you by the 2 Jil's: Sander and Jack & Jil.
Mission Loc@l reports on what goes down during an eleven-hour marathon at one of our favorite thrifting haunts, Mission Thrift.
On the hunt for the perfect gift for the tech geek in your life? Look no further than the surprisingly sleek Thomas Pink commuter tie, which has a built-in pocket for your iPod (via FWD)
Headed south this weekend to soak in the sun? The ladies of Vena Cava dish on what not to miss in LA.
- Link Love: The Latest Bag Craze, Miss Universe and Vintage Betsey
- Link Love: MObama's New 'Do and Bambi's Latest Gig
- Link Love: Betsey's Archive Collection Revealed, Wear Your Dream House on Your Finger and Litter Hits NYC
- Link Love: Try On Aviators From the Comfort of Your Desk Chair and So Much More
- Sidewalk Chic: Geek Chic in Union Square