Link Love: The Latest Bag Craze, Miss Universe and Vintage Betsey
Daily reads from our feeds...
The Cut gives us a good reason to watch the bedazzled train wreck that is the Miss Universe pageant. (Hint: think André Leon Talley and Heidi Montag)
Newly-released vintage Betsey Johnson videos make us fall in love with the 80s and 90s over and over again (via Fashionista)
W Magazine spends 5 minutes with the man responsible for MObama's temporary "bob".
Bringing the designer bag craze to a whole new level, NY Times investigates Toyko women who collect and re-use designer shopping bags.
Refinery 29 gives us a sneak peek at the surprisingly wearable Hussein Chalayan+Puma capsule collection.
- Link Love: Betsey's Archive Collection Revealed, Wear Your Dream House on Your Finger and Litter Hits NYC
- Link Love: Betsey to Retire and Celeb Fashion Lines Going Extinct
- Link Love: Feed Your Shoe Fetish, The Latest in Geek Chic and Agyness Walks on the Moon
- Link Love: MObama's New 'Do and Bambi's Latest Gig
- Link Love: Lulu Does New York, DVF Aerobics and Lady Gaga Has It Out for Miss Piggy