Link Love: A Night at the Emmys, Win Carrie's Manolos and Size 10 Models Hit London
Juicy fashion bits to start your week…
The Fug Girls dish on red-carpet hits and misses at last night's Emmys. We love you January Jones.
Local fashion site Nasty Gal gives The Cut a rundown on their favorite fall trends. Expect minidresses, biker gear & bold shoulders galore!
Refinery 29 questions whether the white sock/bootie pairings spotted with fashion week will inspire fashionable femmes to get back to their prep school roots.
Jak & Jil's Tommy Ton takes over for the Sartorialist snapping photos for Style.com this season, which means less suits and more shoes!
FocusOnStyle gives us the scoop on pretty much the best contest ever: become a fan of The Fund for Public Schools on Facebook and you can win Carrie's "Something Blue" Manolos from the Sex & The City movie.
Hometown fashion darling Vanessa Traina lets us in (via WhoWhatWear) on her impeccable picks for Fall...now if only we had a socialite's budget.
Stylelist reports on the "healthy" models spotted at London Fashion Week. Kudos to you Mark Fast.
- Link Love: Betsey's Archive Collection Revealed, Wear Your Dream House on Your Finger and Litter Hits NYC
- Link Love: Kiddie Street Style, Botox for Boobs and Elmer Fudd Hits the Runway
- Link Love: The Fashion Week Edition
- Link Love: Lulu Does New York, DVF Aerobics and Lady Gaga Has It Out for Miss Piggy
- Link Love: London Fog Needs A New Airbrusher and Old MacLagerfeld Has A Farm