Link Love: Rodarte for Target, Chalayan for J.Brand and Saks Does Menswear
Daily reads from our feeds...
Rodarte is next in line to design for Target's Go International collection, hitting stores and the website December 20th. Thanks WWD, we're impatiently counting the days.
We Are The Market gives us the scoop on Saks' new private menswear collection, which consists of moderately-priced pieces from suits to socks, making its way into stores now.
The Hussein Chalayan for J.Brand collection has officially hit Barneys New York, according to The Moment. Hurry and scoop up a pair, as we don't see these lasting long in stores.
Style.com gives us summer wedding inspiration from the likes of Dior, Chanel and YSL. Hey, a girl can dream can't she?
To celebrate the 20th annversary of ANDAM, Longchamp is launching quite possibly the chicest reusable tote ever, which doubles as a caramel leather bangle (via Style.com)
- Link Love: Lulu Does New York, DVF Aerobics and Lady Gaga Has It Out for Miss Piggy
- Link Love: Ben Sherman Ditches the Ladies, Rodarte for Target Drops and more...
- Link Love: A Night at the Emmys, Win Carrie's Manolos and Size 10 Models Hit London
- Link Love: The Fashion Week Edition
- Link Love: Orange is the New Red and The $72,753.98 Balenciaga Dress