Look of the Week: Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Yes, the John Hughes classic is playing in Dolores Park this Saturday and we're beyond excited to relive the '80s (and fantasize about playing hooky) for a few hours.
But while everyone was swooning over how dreamy Ferris was, we couldn't help but fall in love with his girlfriend's effortlessly cool style.
That's why we decided to channel Sloane for this week's look, topping off a relaxed top and shorts with her iconic accessories: dark Wayfarers, fringe and distressed boots.
Now all you need is a blanket and your best Ben Stein impression:
1. ModCloth Unisexy Sunglasses, $11.99
3. Hype Ellie Convertible Fringe Clutch, $175
4. Gap Studded Braided Belt, $29.50
5. Steve Madden Tessii Boot, $159.50
6. J. Crew Broken-In Boyfriend Chino Short, $34.50