Look of the Week: Pride Edition
It's official, Pride is in the air. Something about the combination of giant rainbow flags waving down Market Street and the warm summer air is bringing out the best of San Franciscan's wardrobes, which has us perpetually thinking about what on earth we're going to wear to the Pride festivities this weekend. After a bit of deliberation, we opted for an outfit that's a bit more discreet than gold sequins and feather boas, yet still exudes a carefree vibrance that is the nature of such an SF institution.
1. Free People Peacock Romper, $108: Show off your pride in this peacock-printed number that is just as practical as it is pretty.
2. Anthropologie Grape Leaves Sunglasses in brown motif, $28:
Shield your eyes from the sun (and glitter) with these oversized shades.
3. San Francisco Map Tote from Candystore Collective, $15:
Show a little hometown pride with this adorable tote that's sized to carry all of your celebratory essentials.
4. Forever 21 Athena Bangle Set, $5.80:
Add a dash of shimmer to your ensemble with gold bangles.
5. Chelsea Crew Tatiana T-Strap, $59.99:
These cushioned strappy heels are in it for the long haul, easily transitioning from the Civic Center parade to Castro parties.