Look of the Week: Team U.S.A.
We don't know about you, but a week of rooting for Team U.S.A. in the Winter Olympics has us feeling unusually patriotic. And while we're perpetually on the edge of our seats waiting to see what Johnny Weir twirls around in next, we found sartorial inspiration in all-American style that's more Ralph Lauren than pink-trimmed latex. With that, this week's look:
1. H81 Pleat Pocket Plaid Shirt, 19.90
2. Elizabeth and James James Twill Blazer, $395
3. Timex Classic Watch in stainless steel, $55
4. Marais USA Chelsea Boot in sienna, $120
5. Levi's Cords by Opening Ceremony in white, $148