Our Pick of the Litter: Fave Etsy Local Offerings
An online treasure trove for all things handmade and vintage, Etsy is one of our top go-to sources when we want to break away from our fast fashion fixes and opt for something unique but still inexpensive. After scouring SF's Etsy Local shop for this month's round-up, we wanted to share what's impatiently waiting in our shopping cart:
1. High Waisted Skirt from alyssabird, $45: Show off your sun-kissed stems with this voluminous vintage-inspired skirt.
2. Octopus Tentacle Earrings from OctopusMe, $75:
Made from real octopus tentacles cast in sterling silver (don't fret, no octopi were harmed in the process!), these quirky earrings add an edge to any ensemble.
3. Le Oiseau Blanc birdcage veil from jaybmillinery, $138:
Add a touch of golden-age glamour to your summer wedding with this winged veil.
4. Looking Glass Necklace from theGlassOnion, $42:
A dazzling mix of vintage Swarovski and gunmetal, this necklace looks perfectly modern whether worn layered or solo.
5. A/Z T-Shirt from clairenereim, $45:
No stranger to the fashion world, this limited-edtion (and incredibly soft) tee by STYMIE Apparel features deconstructed letters pieced back together into the other letter.
6. Vintage Fish Spine Necklace and Bracelet Set from passepurse, $40:
Jazz up your LBD on the cheap with this stunning architectural set.
7. Eye Want You tote from utilitarianfranchise, $13:
We're always in the market for a tongue-in-chic reusable tote and this one's at the top of our list.