Pay the Same Price for Life at Artificial Flavor
One local apparel company is challenging the long-held notion that prices must be subject to change. On Friday, Artificial Flavor launched its Price for Life men’s jacket promotion that allows customers to purchase a jacket on sale now for $50 (regularly $114 to $200) and lock that price in for future jacket purchases – for life.
The five men’s jacket styles available include the functionally futuristic bull denim Black Flak Jacket with slanted flap pockets and rip stop shoulder patches, a retro-minded black Windbreaker Jacket with front zip and subtle striping on the arms and the Black Snap Front Jacket, featured in the September 2008 issue of 7x7 magazine.
As you might expect, there are some restrictions – but not many. The promotion is running this week and is only open to the first 100 customers to purchase after clicking through to the promotion from this post. If you’re one of the first 100 to buy during the promotion, you’ll have the option to pay $50 for one jacket of each style sold on the label’s web site in future seasons – no matter what the jackets of the future cost.
Available at www.aflavor.com.
- What’s the Deal: Free Lashes, Discounted Denim, Spring Jackets + More
- What’s the Deal: $50 Custom Men’s Shirts, 2-for-1 Mani-Pedis and more…
- Link Love: Weird Baggy Hose, Discount Codes Galore, Avril Won't Pay Models
- Thom Browne on Mad Men, Guy Style and the Rebelliousness of Suits
- Full Price for Designer Labels? Not at These San Francisco Shops