Rainy Days: Combat Bland Style
We've experienced our fair share of strange weather here in San Francisco. Usually one bad outfit is okay, but when weather.com predicts a month of on-and-off rain, we must fill the void somehow. The conundrum is what to wear when getting wet is inevitable and style becomes sacrificed. We've accumulated a few stylish alternatives to the eye-sore yellow rubber boots:
1. Ilse Jacobsen Rubber Combat Boots, $120: Exhaust the combat boot trend even in the rain.
3. Oakley on Gilt Man: Breathable fabric, water-resistant, and tough material make Oakley the go-to for men's rainwear. Hurry because the sale goes quick on January 21.
5. Skyy Vodka, $__: Do as the Germans do to stay warm. Mix with a few seasonal fruits for a stylish way to stay toasty.
- Youthquake: Young SF Native To Debut Collection
- Link Love: New Model Snack du Jour, Wang’s “Accidentally Sexy” Style, Kim’s a Nasty Gal and more…
- Street Style Report: A Sassy LA Native Shows Us Four Fierce Rainy Day Looks
- SF Street Style: Two Cold Weather Looks on Market St.
- Hark! A Plethora of Store Openings Just in Time For the Holidays