Thrice as Nice: What’s New from 3 Local Designers
Last week was all about pairing up (and we’re frankly kinda over it). We like to think good things come in threes. Add that to the fact that we’re always on the hunt for notable finds from San Francisco designers, and you’ve got the inspiration for our latest post detailing what’s new from a trio of local labels:
1. Bush + Leavenworth: The debut collection ($30-$65) from Neth Nom and Guilherme Jacinto, Academy of Art grads who spend their days working animation magic at Pixar, includes smart button-downs, graphic tees and a round-neck vest. If the name sounds strikingly similar to another local label, know that the nomenclature was chosen for good reason: it’s the intersection closest to the apartment where Nom and Jacinto lodged for four years during school.
- Nice Rack: We Browse What’s New at Local Boutiques
- New and Stunning: Gold and Citrus Jewelry
- What’s the Deal: Martin + Osa, Sarah Shaw and An Invite to Beyond the Rack
- What’s the Deal: Harputs Market, Ladita Closing Sale, Loomstate T-Shirt Recycling
- One to Watch: San Francisco Designer Mariele Williams