Scenes of the City: Golden Gate Park
The days may be shorter but the city is warmer and this weekend is promising temps in the upper 70's (finally!).
A San Francisco summer day is best spent in our crown jewel of Golden Gate Park where you can walk, bike, skate, picnic, play, and laze the day away. There are endless secret spots to stumble upon and you could spend years exploring and never see it all.
Need inspiration? Here's how some locals and visitors spent last weekend in the park.
- Scenes of the City: Golden Gate Park Part III
- Scenes of the City: Golden Gate Park Part Two
- Scenes of the City: Rock Climbing and Bouldering At Ocean Beach, Glen Canyon Park and Corona Heights
- Scenes of the City: St Patty's Day Soccer Doubleheader @ AT&T Park
- Scenes of the City: Dolores Park's New Playground