Get a Jumpstart on Personalized Holiday Cards with SF's Minted.com
Each year I make the same promise to myself to sit down and make my own set of holiday cards that are at once beautiful, ever so slightly witty, and 100 percent personalized. Every year, without fail, I break that promise. Sigh! It takes a lot of time and work to be that perfect. This year I'm getting an early start, and I've decided to be honest with myself about my capabilities, or lack thereof. Rather than spending far too long designing the perfect card in my head, then quickly scrapping the idea after realizing (again) that my creative skill does not equal the creativity of my ideas, I've decided to outsource things. Enter Minted, a crowdsourcing stationery site based in San Francisco. Read more. . .
- How to Holiday Decorate Like the Pros @ Anthropologie
- Get the Look: Bird Wallpaper a la SoMa's Bloodhound Bar
- The Bloomingdale's Catalog Gets the Golden Gate Park Treatment
- Antiques Addicts, Get Your Fix at @ This Weekend's 20th Century Modernism Show & Sale
- Season's Greetings: Holiday Cards from SF's Most Festive Companies