Bay Area Movie Theaters That Cater to Kids
Venturing out to catch the latest kids’ releases on the Big Screen seems unthinkable with the company of little monkeys who love to climb and chatter, even as the plot unfolds. That’s why movie nights usually mean getting cozy in jammies and popping in a DVD while the kids wiggle around on the sofa.
But wait – the following kid-friendly movie theaters cater to the whole gang, with special screenings that include mommy-baby matinees and family nights showcasing a much-anticipated animated film or 3-D movie, with graphics and surround sound your living room just can’t offer. Get out for movie night and rest assured you won’t be the only family spilling popcorn on the floor!
Click here for the full list from Red Tricycle!
- UC Berkeley's Botanical Garden: The Bay Area’s Coolest Living Museum for Kids
- The Bay Area’s Ultimate Coastal Day Trip for Kids: Point Reyes
- The Bay Area’s Best Drama Classes for Kids
- The Northern California Pirate Festival and 7 Other Bay Area Summer Festivals for Kids
- The Bay Area's Best Frozen Yogurt Spots (For Kids and Adults)