The end-all be-all of San Francisco events is almost here. That's right, this Sunday brings with it the mad drunken parade that is Bay to Breakers.
Unfortunately this year's "race" totally snuck up on us so we decided to forgo the costume and instead opt for something cute, sporty, and ready for a long day of people watching and multitasking (re: drinking while walking).
And while a romper might not seem like the most logical choice when limited bathrooms are involved, in fact we feel quite the opposite. It provides the perfect excuse to stay out of the woods and make your friends join you on a stall-seeking adventure.
Hey, you might just meet a group of robots or the Golden Girls along the way.
1. Supergoop! SPF 30+ Everyday Face & Body Moisturizer, $12
2. Topshop Acid Wash Romper, $70
3. Giant Vintage Cop Rock Sunglasses, $16
4. Oak NYC Gold Chain Bangle, $28
5. Deux Lux Bucket Backpack, $68
6. Keds Champion Canvas Originals, $35