It's almost the end of October, which can only mean one thing. No, we're not talking about partying amongst a sea of pantless Lady Gagas, we're talking mustaches. Lots and lots of mustaches. Movember gives men around the world an excuse to disregard their 5 o'clock shadow and embrace the 'stache, all for a good cause. And since we can't let men have all the fun, we've taken inspiration for this week's look from one of our favorite mustached men, Salvador Dali:
1. T by Alexander Wang Long Sleeve Stretch Dress, $90: We plan on living in this au courant dress through the winter, and recommend you do the same.
2. Demistache Dali'ia Stache necklace in 14k yellow gold plate, $75: You're sure to have the chicest 'stache in town with this whimiscal necklace, inspired by the even quirkier surrealist.
3. Topshop Fringed Sequin Shoulder Top, $80: This cropped piece will make a glam statement whether paired with a body-con dress or tee and jeans.
4. Celeste Stein Heaven Flowers Tights, $19.95: Let your legs do the talking in these fearless floral tights.
5. Betsey Johnson Metal Link Watch, $95: What would a Dali-inspired look be without a playful take on a classic watch?
6. Melissa Karim Rashide Flock Wedge in black, $115.50: These dreamlike wedges add unexpected flair to any ensemble.