It's no secret that we've been anxiously awaiting spring for quite some time now, September to be exact.
Well the wait is finally over and we're beyond excited to start trying out the looks we fell head-over-heels for over during Fashion Week, from mixed prints to Americana. We're particularly elated that the trends that are popping up in boutiques and our favorite fast-fashion destinations are classic enough to stay relevant for seasons to come!
For this week's look, we decided to experiment with a few of our favorite spring trends: pastels, mixed prints and lucite. It's time to shed your winter layers and your inhibitions and have fun!
1. H&M Garden Collection Flutter Sleeve Top, $24.95
2. Giant Vintage Feline Shades, $20
3. R.J. Graziano Tapered Lucite Bangle, $25
4. Cynthia Vincent Roma Wedges, $348
5. Urban Renewal Patterned Short Shorts, $48