Photos: Green Day's Surprise Show at Mezzanine Last Night
Sometimes obsessively combing Twitter pays off–if you were in the know last night, you were probably front and center at Mezzanine, where Bay Area legends Green Day staged a surprise show to kick off Rip Curl Pro Search, shredding now at Ocean Beach. They ripped through an entire set of classics and even threw in a Misfits cover, somehow seeming more youthful than ever.
Local moshpit makers Ty Segall and Kut U Up opened. Were you there?
- Scenes of the City: Rip Curl Pro Search Surf Competition
- Get Ready To Rip: Ocean Beach's Rip Curl Pro Search Surf Contest Starts Tomorrow
- Photos & Review: Last Night's Phantogram Show at The Fillmore
- Photos: TV on the Radio Last Night @ The Independent
- Photos: Weird Al Yankovic at Fox Theater Last Night