SF Indie Fest's Rollerdisco Party at Cellspace
Tomorrow night, get a head start on Halloween and remind yourself how to rollerskate at SF Indie Fest's annual Rollerdisco Costume Party at Cellspace, celebrating this year's awesome batch of documentaries at DocFest.
So dust off those spandex hotpants and all things glittery so you can shine under the disco balls and skate to the funky beats provided by Black Roller Disco. If you bring a ticket stub from DocFest, you'll get in for free. In costume? That'll set you back $5, or $10 if you arrive in your street clothes. Any which way you want to look at it, you'll be supporting an awesome organization dedicated to bringing the masses fascinating, quality films year after year. Grab tickets here and skate your heart out! It all starts at 8 pm.
A final note: IndieFest isn't responsible for any alcohol-induced skatefloor wipeouts!
Cellspace, 2050 Bryant Street at 18th.
- CELLspace to Host IndieFest's Eighth Annual 'Big Lebowski' Party This Saturday
- The Skinny on IndieFest: Shows Not To Miss
- Look of the Week: IndieFest
- Meet IndieFest Organizers for a Free Peek Behind the Curtain, Saturday at the Roxie
- IndieFest Offers Free Football Festivities with Super Bowl XLV: Men in Tights