The "My Little Pony": Cocktail #8 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition
To celebrate the last month of Summer 2011, 7x7 and SVEDKA are teaming up to honor the city's bartenders and their skills of invention with an epic mixology competition! You can vote for your favorite featured bartender and their lascivious libation from August 1st through August 31st. You (yes, you!) will be entered to win a $50 bar tab at the winning watering hole. The winner of the San Francisco contest will be revealed on September 7th. Have fun trying all the great cocktails!
Here's our eighth featured bartender, Jenny McNamara from Swig. She mixed up the My Little Pony using SVEDKA vodka. Visit Jenny at the bar at Swig, or try her recipe at home.
1 oz SVEDKA Raspberry
1/2 oz SVEDKA Citron
3/4 oz Cranberry juice
1/2 oz Frangelico
4-5 dashes of chocolate bitters
4-5 fresh raspberries
Bartender's notes: SVEDKA raspberry has a wonderful full flavor. I love raspberries and chocolate with hazelnut so what better way to enjoy other than in a chocolate bar but in a drink. This can also be topped off with champagne/soda or sprite to make it tall.
See all of SF's participating bartenders here and vote for your favorite!
- The Fem-Bot Fizz: Cocktail #4 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition
- The "I'm Happy Now": Cocktail #7 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition
- The BADA BING BOT: Cocktail #3 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition
- The Swedish Smile: Cocktail #5 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition
- The Potion #7: Cocktail #6 in SVEDKA and 7x7's Mixology Competition