This House Cray: A Russian Hill Mansion With Views Worth $9 Million
Where: 801 Francisco Street
Asking Price: $8,995,000
Year built: 1909
Number of bedrooms: 3
Number of bathrooms: 3.5
Time on the market: Two weeks
Don't be fooled by the seemingly small size of this Russian Hill mansion - those specs are just for the main house. In fact, as part of the $9M asking price, you'll also get an entire guesthouse (1 bed, 1 bath) and an au pair suite to boot.
The Maybeck-style design includes open floor plans, beamed ceilings, native redwood, expansive windows, and hand crafted details. And don't forget about what lay outside those perfectly decorated windowsills: dramatic views of downtown SF, the Bay Bridge, the Golden Gate Bridge, and Alcatraz.
The same family has owned the house for the past 103 years and has done much to bring their home up to date; well, that is if you consider a glass elevator a mandatory furnishing in the 21st century. At least it matches the south-facing wall of glass in the dining room.
All photos via the dedicated site.
- This House Cray: A Pac Heights Home With Views Worth $9M
- This House Cray: A Telegraph Hill Home With Gorgeous Views, $6.7M
- This House Cray: 12335 Stonebrook Drive, Los Altos Hills, CA
- This House Cray: A $16M Telegraph Hill Home Complete With Tesla Charger
- Open House Alert: In Sausalito, a Pair of View Houses Worth Seeing This Sunday