Look of the Week: Chic Skulls for Dia de los Muertos
San Francisco's Dia de los Muertos and Festival of Alters celebrations take place tomorrow evening, in the Mission. We're of course, looking forward to the fashion, including -- among other dark accessories -- plenty of skulls.
We took inspiration from the late, great fashion designer, Alexander McQueen (#6) (known for his iconic skull-prints), and SF turned LA-based artist, Sylvia Ji, for this week's collection of chic skulls.
2. Topshop Skull Sweater, $80
4. Zara Skull Embroidered Slippers, $49.90
Lily Ko (lily7x7 @gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and works as a freelance stylist, writer, and designer.
- Altars, Sugar Skulls, and Marigolds: It's Time for Día de los Muertos
- This Week's Hottest Events: Dia de Los Muertos, Dr. Dog, and Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy Camp
- This Week's Hottest Events: Zola Jesus at Independent, Dia de los Muertos, Joan Rivers at JCC & More
- Look of the Week: Litquake Geek Chic
- Look of the Week: Eco Chic