Look of the Week: Picnic in the Park, SF Symphony at the 74th Annual Stern Grove Festival
There's no doubt the masses will flock to every park in the city this weekend for some get-it-while-you-can, quality sun basking. The usual suspects are, of course, the uber-hip fest at Dolores Park, BBQs at Crissy Field, or bike riding at Golden Gate. While those parks are always a-happenin', this Sunday, make the trek out to Stern Grove for the SF Symphony's free concert at the 74th Annual Stern Grove Festival.
Our chi-chi-meets-lazy-Sunday outfit of choice features a darling sun hat, breezy maxi dress, and comfy, easy on-off shoes. Just pack a blanket, some fruit, cheese and your drink of choice, and you'll be good to go.
1. Rosario Fedora, $69.95
2. Shoes Have It All Wedge, $37.99
3. Forever 21 Leatherette Skinny Belt, $3.80
4. Tinsel Necklace, $19.95
5. ACME Picnic Basket for 4, $150-$175
6. Myne Bella Maxi Dress, $299
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.
- SF Street Style: A Fashion Shoot at Crissy Field
- The Mission Bicycle Festival & Tour De Fat Take Over the Mission & Golden Gate Park This Weekend
- Cultivate Festival: Golden Gate Park Eats & Beats This Weekend
- What to Know About This Weekend's Cultivate Festival in Golden Gate Park
- Real Estate Report: Classic 1909 Flat Near Dolores Park, $989K