Seven Favorite Things: Super Comfy Women's Shoes from Bulo
Bulo, meaning "trendy, cool and new" in Italian, believes that high-quality shoes should always go foot-in-foot with high-comfort. Their collection features a broad range -- designed and made in America, hand-made in Portugal, and eco-friendly -- all of which have two truths in common: supreme quality and comfort.
From cut-out hand-made summer boots (#1, #3) to suede ballet flats (#6), here are our favorites from their current collection.
1. Zeha Berlin 612 Cut-Out Boot, $328.30
2. Riviera 2023 Leather Wedge, $255
4. J Shoes Cherry Two-Tone Heels, $162
5. Charles David Runaround Suede Flats, $103.20
6. Donald J. Pliner Hadiya, $158.40
7. J Shoes Charlie Oxford, $145.60
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and also works as a freelance stylist and apparel designer.
- Seven Favorite Things: Women's Spring/Summer Footwear from Gimme Shoes
- Seven Favorite Things: D-Structure's New Online Shop + Two Must-Attend Events
- Seven Favorite Things: Azalea Women's Collection
- Seven Favorite Things: Acrimony & ACRE/SF Women's Wear
- Seven Favorite Things: Metier Women's Wear & Trunk Show