Jetsetter Trip of the Week: The Ritz-Carlton Club, Lake Tahoe (Ends Today!)
Bemoan this rain all you want, but Tahoe-philes know it means sweet, powdery snow. Our Jetsetter Trip of the Week is a shout-out to all that new-fallen fun: a flash sale at the oh-so-luxurious Ritz-Carlton Club at Northstar. The sale only lasts 9 more hours, so hop on over there and enjoy a $50 credit for 7x7 readers for your stay. Book here for the credit.
Opened last year, the Tahoe Ritz-Cartlon is pretty much at the height of ski resort luxury - it's ski-in, ski-out, features fireplaces in all the rooms, and boasts Traci Des Jardins' top-notch restaurant, Manzanita. Read our full review of the resort here and then book your trip on Jetsetter before the flash sale expires!
Fret not once this deal turns into a pumpkin - there are many more to be had on Jetsetter. If you're of the skiing inclination, flash sales to The Gant in Aspen and Stowe Mountain Lodge in Vermont end in the next week. Check out all of Jetsetter's trips here.
Sponsored by Jetsetter
- Day Trip Decadence: Sunday's Brunch at the Ritz-Carlton Half Moon Bay
- Luxury Slope-Side Living at The Ritz-Carlton Residences Tahoe
- The Ritz-Carlton's Revamped Lounge Reopens After a Six-Week Renovation
- Ritz-Carlton HMB Celebrates its 10-Year Anniversary, Invites Guests to Test-Drive Tesla Roadsters
- Design Details: The Ritz-Carlton's Upcoming Eatery, Parallel 37