Luxury Slope-Side Living at The Ritz-Carlton Residences Tahoe
Originally published on CaliforniaHomeDesign.com
One of the most luxurious resorts in Tahoe, The Ritz-Carlton, just released their 23 penthouse residences for sale, and in order to show potential buyers the possibilities—as if the ski-in, ski-out location and 5-star service the Ritz is known for wasn't enough—they invited San Francisco designer Jay Jeffers to deck out three of the units.
Of the two that are already complete (he is wrapping up the third residence currently), one features a slightly more masculine design, the other feminine, but both are aimed at the young, affluent and design conscious. The residences are made up of two-, three- and four-bedroom penthouses ranging from 1,554 to 3,407 square feet. Prices start at $1,250,000 and climb to $4.5 million—but if you want to buy the units furnished ala Jeffers, be prepared to tack on another $300,000. But guess what? Looking won't cost you a dime.
- I Could Live Here: San Francisco Ritz-Carlton Penthouse
- Ritz-Carlton Residences and Amenities Available for Northstar Lovers
- Jetsetter Trip of the Week: The Ritz-Carlton Club, Lake Tahoe (Ends Today!)
- Design Details: The Ritz-Carlton's Upcoming Eatery, Parallel 37
- Ritz-Carlton HMB Celebrates its 10-Year Anniversary, Invites Guests to Test-Drive Tesla Roadsters