Ready or Knot Wedding Challenge: Jennifer Nichols, Episode #3
Club One and 7x7 magazine have teamed up for the first ever Ready or Knot Wedding Challenge. Two trainers, two winners and the fierce goal of looking hot for the big day. Let the games begin.
Bride-to-be #1: Jennifer Nichols, former gymnast
Wedding: End of Summer 2009
Trainer: Strength and Conditioning Coach, Brian Hannah, Club One Embacadero Center
We all know that workouts can get a bit monotonous, so today I decided to change it up and bring out the TRX. Are you scared yet?
We're still doing circuits, but this time we're adding a little flair with TRX's suspension training capabilities to work on strength, stability and core at the same time. As a trainer, the TRX is great, but Jennifer may beg to differ about the challenging moves I was putting her through! The suspended plyometric lunge jump, scorpion push-up and power-pull are a few of my favorite moves on the TRX that I learned from Todd Durkin and Mary Lou Schell, both of whom are nationally known strength and conditioning coaches and fitness celebrities.
Jennifer passed with flying colors, proof that she's getting much stronger already.
- Ready or Knot Wedding Challenge: Jennifer Nichols, Episode #2
- Ready or Knot Wedding Challenge: Jennifer Nichols
- Ready or Knot Wedding Challenge: Emily Wade
- Remember when we got excited about bocce ball courts around the city? Get ready for the new one coming to Justin Herman Plaza, opening next week!
- Get Into Shape at These 4 New Workout Studios