San Francisco Parking: A Pop Quiz
It's no secret that parking in the city is a bitch. So we've enlisted local parking guru and author of Finding the Sweet Spot David La Bua to dish out weekly tips on navigating the ins and outs of city parking.
For our inaugural post, we're starting out with a little pop quiz on SF parking. Add your answers as comments below and then check back at 2:30 today to see how you did!
Question: Can I park at a metered spot in San Francisco if the parking meter is broken?
A) No, if you do this, you will be ticketed.
B) Of course you can, it's not your fault that it's broken. You can park there all day long for free.
C) Yes, but you still have to put the proper amount of coins in.
D) Yes, but you have to leave a note for the parking officer.
E) None of the above.
F) All of some of the above and some of all of the above...some of the time.
The correct answer will be published today at 2:30! Stay tuned.
- Parking Quiz: Which Parking Violation Makes SF the Most Money?
- Parking Quiz Answer: Which Violation Makes SF the Most Money Each Year?
- Parking Quiz Answer! How To Park Downtown
- Parking Quiz Answer: Who Gets The Most Parking Tickets in San Francisco Per Year?
- Parking Quiz: The Mother of All Parking Rules