A Fresh, Spring Wedding at Fort Mason
Kristen and Matt's gorgeous spring wedding featured bright yellow accents, sweet snacks, and jaw-dropping views of the Golden Gate Bridge.
The simple but elegant ceremony gave guests a beautiful view of the boat-filled marina. Splashes of bright yellow – from Kristen's shoes, to Matt's tie, and even the lemonade stand – brightened the classic and romantic nuptials.
The reception included gourmet appetizers, a custom cocktail "The Honey Bear," and cute photos of the bride and groom as children to accompany the corresponding table numbers. An ice cream bar in lieu of cake, allowed guests to sprinkle their own dessert and even take it with them onto the bustling dance floor.
Photography: Blueberry Photography
Wedding Coordinator: Christy Daly with Allure Consulting
Florist and Caterer: Culinary Eye Catering and Events
Lighting: Just De'Lights
- A Fall Fort Mason Wedding
- A Simple Yet Significant Fort Mason Wedding
- This Week in Fashion: An Exobiological Fashion Show, Decadestwo Flash Sale, Palo Alto's Citywide Yard Sale, Gangs Of SF Opens Shop + Designer Spring Sales
- WedSpring Launch Party: La Vie en Rose
- Super Duper Burger Infused With Fresh, Retro-Inspired Design in Mill Valley