Tell Us Your Engagement Story to Win a Prize (Hint: Make it Creative and Cry-Worthy)
When it comes to proposal stories, it seems like we’ve heard it all—everything from presenting the ring on a fake hand hidden in a pumpkin to messages written in the sand. But the ingenuity of love is always surprising—and our annual contest is your chance to show your romantic stuff.
Share the deets of your creative wedding proposal by emailing us at email@example.com by January 13 and you could win 10 tickets and VIP entry to the Bay Area’s best wedding event: The San Francisco Wedding Fair at Four Seasons Hotel on January 22.
What does it take to win? Check out the story of Nani and Evan, last year’s winners.
“It was really exciting to win the 7x7 proposal contest. It's been great to have our proposal article up where our friends and family can access it and see how it all came together,” says Nani, whose wedding will happen in June. “The wedding fair was exciting. There are so many vendors that cover all sorts of things you could integrate into your wedding. I made it a personal goal to sample every baker's red velvet cupcake to see whose was the best.”
So send us stories that will make us cry (or laugh) and you could jumpstart the next step down the aisle.
- Matt Treski & Heather Rimmey Win Tickets to the SF Wedding Fair with a Truly Cry-Worthy Proposal Story
- Tell Us Your Engagement Story and Win VIP Tickets to the SF Wedding Fair!
- Tell Us Your Holiday Proposal Story: Most Creative Gets a Prize!
- Enter to Win the Ultimate Engagement Package from San Francisco Wedding Fair
- A Bride’s Guide to the San Francisco Wedding Fair