We're guessing you already have the bag, sunglasses, gadgets, and destination. Here's what else you'll need.
-Ever notice how girls walk into stores like Bed Bath & Beyond only needing sheets, and walk out with 50 items they didn't realize they "needed"? Flight 101's kind of like that, but for travel. We especially dig their space-saving travel pack set (#5), featuring a bag for storage, shoes, and toiletries -- done, done, and done.
-For some, their passport is their lifeline. Keep it prestine in this sleek little case by legendary Brit brand, Smythson (#6).
-Roll up and stash away this clever Vapur Anti-Bottle (#1) pre security check. Post pat-down, fill it up and stay hydrated through every adventure.
-You'll quickly cherish these Bowers & Wilkins P5 Headphones (#2). They're slimmer than most, but every bit as fierce.
-Whether you're filling out Customs paperwork or jotting down a few digits, you never know when you may need a good pen. We like this trusty Montblanc (#3).
-Real men wear chapstick (#4). Especially while on an airplane with stale air.
-All you really need is sunblock (#7), a little cash money, and a smile, right?
1. Vapur Element .7L Anti-Bottle, $11.99
2. Bowers & Wilkins P5 Mobile HiFi Stereo Headphones, $299
3. Montblanc StarWalker Myster Ballpoint Pen, $470
4. Matte for Men Hydrating Citrus Protective Lip Care with SPF 15, $6.50
5. Flight 101 F1 Spacepack Set, $98
6. Smythson Chameleon Passport, $200
7. Jack Black Sun Guard Oil-Free Water Resistant Sunscreen with SPF 45, $20
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and also works as a freelance stylist and apparel designer.