The wave of late-summer-to-early-fall weddings is fast approaching. When it comes to dressing for such occasions, think summer-sharp - with a bit of flair. The easiest way to accomplish such a fashionable feat? A great necktie.
Here are seven of this season's best ties ($29.99-$180) to get you from the ceremony to the dance floor - in true summer style.
1. Taylor Stitch Fire Engine Red Linen Tie, $72
2. Marwood Mesh Lace Silk Tie, $180
3. J. Crew Tartan Oxford Cloth Vintage Barn Tie, $59.50
4. J. Crew Silk Bicylce Racer Bow Tie, $29.99
5. Hugo Boss Check Tie, $95
6. Barneys New York Co-op Diagonal Seersucker Tie, $39
7. Barneys New York Co-op Linen Floral Tie, $39
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is on the creative team at Pottery Barn, and also works as a freelance stylist and apparel designer.