Turning trends you love into time-tested staples is simply about finding new ways to incorporate them into your seasonal wardrobe.
That said, the time for tribal print maxis may have passed, but that doesn't mean the trend is dead. This winter, think small-gesture-big-impact and keep the native-nomad trend alive with a boldy printed clutch. Here are eight we love.
1. Raja Tribal Folded Clutch, $68
2. Jeffrey Campbell Diamond Weave Clutch, $85
3. Judith Leiber Streamline Patterned Clutch, $3,995
4. Forever 21 Sequined Clutch, $20.80
5. Bryna Nicole Hermann Clutch, $145
6. House of Harlow 1960 Riley Shoulder Bag, $225
7. Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Embroidered Zipper Pouch, $108
8. Elaine Turner Bella Metallic Flap Clutch, $175
Lily Ko (lily.7x7 @ gmail.com) studied fashion design and merchandising at Central Saint Martins and the Academy of Art University. In addition to writing for 7x7, Lily is an editor at SF Station, works as a freelance stylist and covers food, fashion and fun on her blog, Curated SF.