Join the journey and raise a glass to craft whiskey and local cocktail culture with an award-winning straight rye whiskey featured on menus across the Bay Area.
Take a sip into the past on the
Old Potrero Rye Trail
, a journey of unforgettable stops serving signature Old Potrero drinks around the Bay Area.
Old Potrero Rye is a bold tribute to America’s original whiskey. Expertly made by master distiller Bruce Joseph, this pot-distilled straight rye whiskey represents San Francisco’s pioneering legacy paired with timeless distilling production.
Thirty years in the making, the Old Potrero Rye Trail celebrates the resurgence of pot-distilled whiskey at a collection of the most legendary bars and hot spots, from SF and Oakland to Sacramento. Explore the untold stories of the Bay and craft whiskey, one stop at a time.
Why join the Old Potrero Rye Trail journey?
1. Support Local Businesses: Meet master mixologists who take pride in their craft and give back to the community.
2. Unique Craft Cocktails: See how an award-winning rye whiskey stands out in cocktails.
3. Toast to Three Decades of Heritage: Catch a glimpse into the heart and soul of Bay Area cocktail culture.
4. Weekly Giveaways: Share on social media for the chance to win weekly swag, ride share credits, and a grand prize of two platinum experience tickets to BottleRock Napa Valley.
5. Salute Storytelling: Dive into the Bay Area’s rich history at more than 30 locations and meet incredible people along the way.
The adventure is just beginning.
// Find out more and plan your own trail experience at ryetrail.oldpotrero.com .