An online treasure trove for all things handmade and vintage, Etsy is one of our top go-to sources when we want to break away from our fast fashion fixes and and opt for something unique but still inexpensive. After scouring SF's Etsy Local shop for this week's Mother's Day gift round-up, we wanted to share what's impatiently waiting in our shopping cart:
1. Queen Bee Bib Necklace by OhBlair, $99: This year, give her flowers that last...and look equally amazing paired with her favorite LBD or t-shirt.2. Pele Ring by iacua, $82: Show her how special she is with this one-of-a-kind cocktail ring crafted from sterling silver organically molded around a piece of obsidian. Aww.
3. Rosary Natural Perfume by Smells & Bells, $27: This all natural rose-based perfume smells heavenly, won't break the bank and comes pre-wrapped. What more can you ask for in a last minute gift?!
4. Vertigris Merino Wool Scarf by phydeaux, $80: Besides being slightly obsessed with the muted color combo, this insanely soft wool scarf is the perfect weight to toss on year-round. The question is: are we too old to match our moms?
5. Dulce de Leche Sugar Scrub by savor, $11: Treat her to an at-home spa experience with this luxe scrub that smells like dessert and doubles as a skin-softening whipped soap.
6. African Amethyst Druzy Pendant Necklace by friedasophie, $38: This totally unique African amethyst pendant begs for compliments, earning you constant brownie points in return.
7. CMDE00229 Earrings by colleenmauerdesigns, $148: An eye-catching take on the classic hoop, these handcrafted earrings make for a fail-safe gift for the impossible-to-shop-for mom.