An online treasure trove for all things handmade and vintage, Etsy is one of our top go-to sources when we want to break away from our fast fashion fixes and opt for something unique but still inexpensive. After scouring SF's Etsy Local shop for this month's round-up, we wanted to share what's impatiently waiting in our shopping cart:
1. Vintage Black Velvet Dress from animalheadvintage, $45: The dramatic collar on this vintage find makes it an au courant choice for a cocktail party.
2. Simone Leopard Fascinator by AtomicSweets, $30: Bring out your inner femme fatale by pairing this bold piece with a sleek LBD.
3. Persuasion Necklace by theGlassOnion, $41: A dazzling mix of crystal and chunky gunmetal, this must-have layering piece will look perfect with an oversized tee or funky dress.
4. Create Your Own Buttoned Gloves by kmknits, $24: Feel free to text away in these adorable made-to-order gloves.
5. Vintage Gold Chain & Pearl Boot/Neck Jewelry by stivali, $75: Jazz up your sweater set or knee-high boots a lá Chanel with this versatile accessory. 6. Sleepytime Eye Mask in vintage floral by SourdoughSF, $22: Because you shouldn't let your travels compromise your beauty sleep. 7. Creme Fraiche Gift Set by Savor, $32: Make your skin irresistable with this dessert-scented soap set.