Go for the music, stay for the zhuzh—the Napa Valley festival just dropped its spa lineup for this year's fest (May 24–26) and, naturally, we're here for it.
Now you can figure out when to get your vitamin B shot and whether to go to the sparkle bar before Pharrell Williams or after Michael Franti.
So, yeah, the folks at BottleRock believe "the first taste of summer" needs its own den of zen, a respite, if you will, where festival-goers can chillax, soothe tired tootsies, refresh melting makeup, and get made in the
Located in a cool, quiet area on the festival grounds, the spa is open to anyone with a general admission pass—which is great, because we know you're waiting to get your facial and nails did on dusty festival grounds.
On the menu: mini facials, foot and body massages, hair styling, glitter makeup, and hydration therapy.
The just-announced list of service providers includes:
- Shampoo and Chardonnay and Hen House Salon: For sex-ay undone beachy waves and killer braids
- Carneros Resort & Spa: Foot rubs and massages for weary bodies
- The Sustainable Sparkle Bar and Cassandra Love: Because (obvi) sparkly and painted punims
- BLINC : A makeup refresher to brighten the rest of the fest
- Rapid Recovery Hydration Lounge: For a shot of energy or a refreshing IV (cuz who doesn't want an IV drip at a music festival) before the next set
// BottleRock 2019 goes down May 24-26; single-day passes ($159) are still available. (VIP and 3-day passes are sold out.) For the complete lineup and tickets, go to bottlerocknapavalley.com.
The Spa at Bottlerock.(Courtesy of Bottlerock Napa Valley)