City, Speak To Me: San Francisco in Words and Pictures
San Francisco is a city stuffed with hidden pockets of the weird and delightful. Sometimes it takes a photographer’s eye and a poet’s soul to find them. If you don’t have either, relax - there's an exhibit just for you. Julie Michelle, the eye behind I Live Here:SF and poet-in-motion Silvi Alcivar join forces to show you their San Francisco. Even if you have one hell of a poet’s soul, thankyouverymuch, there’s still plenty of the strange and lovely in this gallery exhibit at La Boutique.
City, Speak To Me blends deft words and stunning images to show how a city can become integral to your identity and your heart. Whether you’ve lived here ten minutes or ten years, you’ll see something new.
Through October 15. La Boutique, 414 Jackson Street.
- Pictures at an Exhibition
- Your City, Your Chef 2013: Who Is San Francisco's Next Culinary Star?
- Your City, Your Chef 2012: Who Is San Francisco's Next Culinary Star?
- Jerrold Burchman Exhibits Latest Works in San Francisco
- This Week's Hottest Events: Architecture in the City, Poolside Cocktails, and More