Hundreds of Pieces on Sale Tomorrow in Artist Beth Weintraub's Mission Studio
San Francisco-based artist Beth Weintraub is relocating to New York. It's a loss for the Bay Area cultural scene but a boon for art lovers, because to save on moving costs she's selling a lot of her work at deeply discounted prices (up to 75 percent off).
When you factor in the amount of her work with the cost of a moving van (she's had estimates approaching $15,000) it makes sense that she's marking pieces that normally sell for $1,400 down to $400-$600. Hundreds of pieces will be offered in her Mission District studio. Read more...
- El Tecolote's "Imagining the Mission" Opens Tomorrow Night @ Mission Cultural Center
- Mission Music Collective Jazz Mafia Premiering New Piece at Stern Grove This Weekend
- ICB Artists Winter Open Studios: 11 Artists to Keep Your Eyes On
- Radiohead's Cover Artist Stanley Donwood on Spam, 'In Rainbows,' Fire Breathing and His First U.S. Show Tomorrow Night at FIFTY24SF
- Guide to Open Studios: 10+ Artists to Keep Your Eyes On