Photos: 7x7's Design Issue Celebration at McLoughlin Gallery
On November 9, 7x7 welcomed members of the art and design communities and their ardent supporters to the prestigious McLoughlin Gallery near Union Square (49 Geary St.) to help launch the November 2011 issue. Guests enjoyed delicious cocktails from DonQ Rum and signature wines from The Hess Collection, and sampled tasty, whimsical bites from the recently-opened Trace restaurant in the W Hotel.
The senses were delighted by one-man musical sensation Daniel Berkman, and by live custom poetry from Lynn Gentry. The McLoughlin Gallery's main focus is to educate and intrigue by showcasing established European contemporary artists and local emerging artists while giving back to the community.
- Photo Gallery: Clift Hotel's 10th Anniversary Celebration
- Photos: 7x7 Celebrates The Joys of Travel at Coda Jazz Supperclub
- 7x7 Celebrates the May Luxury Issue at Le Club.
- Photos: 7x7's Style Council 2011 Celebration Captured by Magnolia Photo Booth
- Photos: 7x7's 2011 Style Council Celebration and Fashion Show at Bloomingdale's