Royal Newlyweds Spotted at Cable Car Turnaround in Downtown SF
Earlier today, there was a frenzy surrounding reports from SFist, Bay Citizen and CBS that the royal newlyweds are planning a trip California–Kate Middleton's first-ever voyage to America–in July. We thought we were immune to the hype until we happened upon William and Kate themselves posing (rather stiffly) for photos on this gorgeous spring day at the cable car turnaround, just blocks away from 7x7 HQ. Luckily we had a camera on us!
No word on the happy couple's itinerary while they're in town, but we wouldn't be surprised if we run into them again at other iconic SF spots in the very near future. What a way to spend their first few days in the United States!
- Don't Believe the Hype: Pixar's 'Cars 2' a Slick, Satisfying Race to the Finish Line
- Pixar's John Lasseter Channels His Inner Child, Toying with the Mechanics of 'Cars 2'
- Scenes of the City: San Francisco Cable Cars
- The Royal Wedding Viewing and Breakfast at The Palace Hotel
- Parking Quiz Answer! How To Park Downtown