Scenes From the Super Bowl
Reservations had been booked for weeks, bars were filled to the brim, and lines wrapped around buildings as 49er fans prepared to cheer on their Harbaugh in true SF fashion.
There were moments of deafening excitement, and others of complete and utter silence as our home team played with the city's emotions and tested its faith. San Franciscans did whatever they could to represent their team yesterday and loss aside, proved The Bay is a force to be reckoned with. Niners, you have a city full of faithful fans. Just take a look for yourself.
Photographs by Kyle Luman
- Scenes from the Super Bowl at Local Bars
- IndieFest Offers Free Football Festivities with Super Bowl XLV: Men in Tights
- Super Bowl Party Food: Recipes from Hog & Rocks, Public House & More
- SFMoMA's New Exhibit "Six Lines of Flight" Shows Six Art Scenes Emerging from Violent Pasts
- Scenes from 941 Geary's Glen Friedman & Shepard Fairey "F--- You All" Show