Weekend Shopping Spree: Renegade Craft Fair's Handmade Goods at Fort Mason, July 9 & 10
Escape from the summer sun and cool off in the menagerie of handcrafted clothing, accessories, home decor and stuff for everyday life found at this year's Renegade Craft Fair, which comes to Fort Mason this weekend. Finally, the creme de la creme of crafty creatives from the Bay Area will be all under one roof for one heck of a weekend shopping spree.
As always, the event won't cost you a penny to get in, and there's a lot more to do than just browse. The Museum of Craft and Design will have their own MakeArt booth where you can get all DIY yourself. Enter their raffle to win prizes from a curated selection of artists' wares from the Renegade Handmade Store, or commemorate the day in their photobooth. And of course, there will be tasty treats on hand to fuel your fire. Shop handmade!
Renegade Craft Fair, July 9 & 10, 11 am-7 pm.
- Find Handmade Treasures at the Renegade Craft Fair
- Renegade Craft Fair Returns This Weekend
- The 2nd Annual Renegade Craft Fair Holiday Sale
- This Week's Hottest Events: Gillian Welch, Renegade Craft Fair, and Bay Area Now Arts Festival
- This Week's Hottest Events: Killing My Lobster Holidaze, Chronicle Books Warehouse Sale, and Renegade Craft Fair