Alice Waters and Crew to Unveil Levi's Workshop-Designed Poster This Friday
Alice Waters and local nonprofit Garden for the Environment have been hard at work at Levi's Workshop on Valencia Street. They've been designing up art for Edible Schoolyards, her Chez-Panisse Foundation-helmed project that aims to get kids dirty in the garden and foster a sustainable food mentality from an early age. The poster design will help to brand Edible Schoolyard projects around the country. Head out to Levi's Workshop this Friday to see the unveiling! RSVP here.
- Chez Panisse Continues Its 40th Anniversary Celebrations, Here's How To Make the Most of It
- Alice Waters Goes Mainstream: Elitist or Arugulist?
- It's French Party Time: A Guide to Bastille Day
- Why Do SF Sommeliers Snub California Wine?
- Levi's Workshop & Green For All Launch A Limited Edition Book, With DJ Bob Mould Tomorrow