Exquisite Corpse Contest Winner: Nina Asay's "Where Rain Comes From"
Local artists stepped up their game a few months ago for our Exquisite Corpse poster contest, and it was a heated battle to the end. The winner, who will get their artwork on a poster sold exclusively on 7x7.com, is Nina Asay, who created the whimsical painting Where Rain Comes From (pictured at left), a very apropos piece considering the storms about the lash our dear city, and a fantastic expansion on the original inspiration drawing by SF-based artist Eunice Moyle.
This beauty is a limited-edition poster, with a run of only 200 signed and numbered copies available through our website.
-The poster is 16 x 20 inches including a 1/4" white border, printed on cover stock from San Francisco's own New Leaf Paper—the sheet is 100% post-consumer and uncoated.
-Produced by Oakland-based Solstice Press, a family-owned and operated green-certified print shop.
--Total online price for the poster ($28.15) includes tax ($2.20) and shipping and handling ($6.00).
Thanks to all the talented local artists who participated!
- Exquisite Corpse Game: Final Round to Get Your Artwork On A Poster!
- SF Creatives, Play Our 'Exquisite Corpse' Game and Get Your Artwork on a Poster
- Last Day to Submit Your Exquisite Corpse Game Artwork!
- Exquisite Corpse Game Round Two: Respond To This Drawing!
- Our Exquisite Corpse Game Begins Today: Submit Your Drawings!