Gigantic Chronicle Books Warehouse Sale
Hot off the heels of the Friends of the SF Public Library's massive book sale in late September, our sister company Chronicle Books is staging a sprawling sale of titles this weekend to add to your growing collection of rainy day books. Score awesome deals on hundreds of books from their warehouse, all a staggering 65% off their normal price.
It starts bright and early at 9 am on Thursday and ends at 7 pm. The sale continues with the same hours on Friday, and closes early at 3 pm on Saturday. As a show of solidarity, neighbors Ironside and American Grilled Cheese Kitchen will give you a 10% discount when you walk in showing your Chronicle Books Warehouse Sale receipt! Last year, I got a cool book about Heavy Metal album covers, and am planning to swipe a few more this year. See you there, book lovers!
Chronicle Books Warehouse Sale, 680 Second St., San Francisco 94107.
- Pssst, Book Lovers: Friends of the SF Public Library's Annual Book Sale Starts Next Week
- Crazy-Huge Book Sale This Weekend at Fort Mason
- Public Bikes 1 Year Anniversary Party in South Park: Raffles, Grilled Cheese Sandwiches, Bike Races & More
- Spring Warehouse Sale at Chronicle Books
- This Week in Fashion: Chanel Lovers at Simply Chic, Public Bikes' 1 Year Party, Banana Republic and Trina Turk Fashion Show, Styling the Modern Man + More